Part III qualified Architect
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Part III qualified Architect to deliver architectural and interior design projects at detailed design and site stage. The position will be in our Cheltenham office. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a set of core skills including:
- strong technical capacity in building materials and assembly
- coordination and production of technical drawings
- site inspection & contract management experience, keen eye for quality and technical compliance
- working in conjunction with large, diverse design teams
- an understanding of Design Management, stage approvals and associated reporting
- proficient in Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and AutoCad (Mac)
- excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- able to demonstrate their ability to consistently meet deadlines and be a resourceful problem solver
- strong time management skills and experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Applicants with three or more years of experience in high-end hospitality, residential, commercial or interior design and hand drawing skills will stand out. If you are creative, talented, hard-working and boast a beautiful portfolio of work, we want to hear from you!
If you would like to introduce yourself and your work please send representative examples of your portfolio and a CV to email@example.com. The practice offers a flexible benefits package in a small welcoming team environment that fosters personal development. Salary will be commensurate with skill level. KVIST architecture & design is an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sexuality or disability.